A new year, a new fresh start. And this year for me, it’s all about organizing myself
- Agenda: obviously the first thing on my list since it’s all about that. I need some order and control of the little time I have to do things. I want to be able to manage as best as I can and do as much as possible.
- Getting Healthy: this is in my list every year, but this year I am determined to accomplish this. Eating right is vital for me more so now than ever since I’m getting older by the minute and in my family there are a ton of health problems going on that I could easily inherent.
- Quit Smoking: it would be pointless for me to go through all that trouble of cutting out junk food and eating right, if on the side I’m killing myself with a cigarettes. so NO MORE of these babies.
- Working out: it can get really stressful sometimes and working out and letting all out on the gym sometimes is a great to avoid compulsive eating, emotional eating and anxiety.
- Smile more: its time to smile more and be more of the happy me. a happier me gets things done more often than when I’m sad or mad or just bored.
- Invest on the loved ones: I have to find time to spend with everyone I care about, again, ORGANIZATION. I need to find time for my friends family and boyfriend. oh boy.
- Dreams don’t work unless you do: it’s time to DO DO DO!.. no more day dreaming.
- Letting it grow: now its time to have it long again. come to me healthy long hair.
- Feeding the pig: saving money for the future because I want to move out, get my own car and…
- Travel: I want to travel more, see the world on my own terms, do what I want when I want.